This session will showcase examples of how institutions engender innovation and entrepreneurship in their organisations. It will highlight initiatives in and outside of the curriculum and will consider higher skills, student innovation and entrepreneurship and social innovation. It will consider if WTUN could provide an opportunity for partnership among incubators and start-ups.
- Dr Perry Share, Project Manager, Connacht Ulster Alliance (Chair and Speaker): CUA – introducing assessment methods that encourage entrepreneurial thinking
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Zeppenfeld, President, Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences, Germany: About the global impact of student-startups – And the WTUN as an incubator
- Jo Dobson, Associate Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Coventry University, UK
- Mr Shiva Subramaniam, Chief Innovation Officer, Gopalakrishnan-Deshpande Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (GDC): Title TBC
- Professor Bonaventure Rutinwa, Deputy Vice-Chancellor Academic, University of Dar es Salaam: Mainstreaming innovation and entrepreneurship for staff and students to enhance the creation of opportunities and employment
- Dr Mullika Sungsanit, Head of Project, Student Entrepreneurship Development Academy (SEDA), Suranaree University of Technology: Entrepreneur Development Initiative @ SUT: The Journey toward becoming Entrepreneurial University
Session Category : 2018