This session will present examples of innovations in education from global institutions with the aim of identifying opportunities for collaboration, sharing of best practice and development of new provision with a focus on digital/technology innovations.
Speakers and sessions titles include:
- Professor Prathap Haridoss, Professor of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, IIT Madras: E learning in India, trends and challenges to implement new strategies from different institutional perspectives
- Professor Guy Daly, Coventry University, UK: Innovations in the education of health professionals, including the use of technology and clinical simulation
- Professor Mansoor Alaali, President, Ahlia University, Bahrain: Technology impact on Higher Education: The Shape of the Future classroom
- Professor Shirley Congdon, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, University of Bradford, UK: Using Technology and Team Based Learning to promote critical thinking
- Abel Nyamapfene, Senior Teaching Fellow, Integrated Engineering Programme, University College London: The global state of the art in engineering education
- Assoc.Prof.Dr.Bundit Thipakorn, Vice President for Educational Development King Mongkutt’s University of Technology, Thornburi, Thailand: New Role of Technology University in Digital World
Mr John Bramwell, Director of Education, British Council will be the none-speaking chair in this session.
Session Category : 2018